There is no simpler, saner way to sail.....
If it's space you're looking for, the Zuma's got it. With a cockpit almost 7 feet long, there's
room for two adults or a small gang of kids. All the deck fittings are recessed, and the seat
tanks are shaped for comfort. Look forward to years of maintenance free fun, no storage
hassles, and no need for for a trailer.
The Zuma is a snap to take from car-top to beach; and, once you're floating, there is no easier
boat to handle than the Zuma. The Zuma's hard chines provide a rock-steady platform for the
low-aspect, easily handled sailplan. The Zuma was designed to provide fun and performance in a
safe and super stable package.
Sail Area: 65 square feet
Hull Weight: 130 lbs
- Two water-tight ports with storage bags for valuables, clothes, towel, and munchies
- Comfortable rolled seat tanks
- High boom for max headroom
- Self-draining cockpit
- Kick-up rudder
- Light-weight hull and flat deck make the Zuma easy to car top
- Flush fitting for uncluttered deck
- Cockpit has room for two large adults
- Durable construction processes honed in one design classes makes Zuma virtually maintenance free
- Zippered, sleeved sail with Halyard for safety and convenience
- Easy to handle sailplan
- Super-stable hull form